and experienced guidance to give you a better focus on moving forward
Engaging in coaching is an opportunity to step away from your busy life and explore in a professional and creative way what is important to you. You identify the goal. You define what success looks and feels like. You decide what steps to take. My job is to hold the space, really listen, guide you through the process and applaud loudly when you take a bow.
Areas of expertise
Ready to move forward?
Where you’re standing is the perfect place to start from
Coaching is a professional relationship which facilitates performance, learning and development. A thought-provoking and creative process designed to raise awareness, capture insight, improve effectiveness and achieve results through focusing on measurable steps towards success.
- Online via Zoom, Skype or over the phone
- Out and about in Dublin City
- Though based in Dublin, I’m very happy to work onsite with businesses, organisations and schools nationwide
- Free Online Consultation Session: 30 minutes
- Individual session: 1 hour
- Individual session (Double): 2 hours
- Half-day Coaching or Poetry workshop: 3 hours
- Full-day Coaching or Poetry workshop: 6 hours
Depending on the nature of the goal; clients typically sign-up for a 6 or 8 week initial programme, followed by a short review. After that, anything from on-going monthly sessions, to check-ins a few times a year, to the occasional short burst of sessions is typical. Whether you avail of coaching once or many times, each session yields measurable progress.
- Pay online through PayPal. Simply insert ‘Anne Tannam’ or ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ when asked for the account name
- Payment facility via bank transfer
- Cash or cheque
- Invoice for business clients
Note: Prices displayed on YouCanBookMe for individual or double sessions. 6 Session Programme is €420. 8 Session Programme is €560.
Before your first session, as part of our coaching agreement, a simple contract outlining the role of the coach and client and what we are both committing to, will be sent to you.