and experienced guidance to give you a better focus on moving forward
Engaging in coaching is an opportunity to step away from your busy life and explore in a professional and creative way what is important to you. You identify what better looks and feels like. You define what success means to you. You decide what steps to take. My job is to co-create the space with you, guide you lightly through the process and applaud loudly when you take a bow.
Areas of expertise
Ready to move forward?
Where you’re standing is the perfect place to start from
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Team Coaching including 6 Team Conditions Diagnostic Survey
- Coaching Constellations
- EQ-i Testing and Reporting for personal and business clients
- Coaching Workshops & Clinics
- Hire Anne for Speaking Engagements
Coaching is a professional relationship which facilitates performance, learning and development. A thought-provoking and creative process designed to raise awareness, capture insight, improve effectiveness and achieve results through focusing on measurable steps towards success.
- Online via Zoom, Skype or over the phone
- Out and about in Dublin City on special request
- Though based in Dublin, I’m very happy to work onsite with businesses, organisations nationwide and globally
- Free Online Consultation Session: 30 minutes
- Individual session: 1 hour
- Individual session (Double): 2 hours
- Half-day Coaching workshop: 3 hours
- Full-day Coaching workshop : 6 hours
Depending on the nature of the goal; clients typically sign-up for a 6 week initial programme followed by a short review. After that, anything from on-going monthly sessions, to check-ins a few times a year, to the occasional short burst of sessions is typical. Whether you avail of coaching once or many times, each session yields measurable progress.
Before you decide anything, book the free consultation and spend 30 minutes finding out if Creative Coaching is the right step for you. If it’s not, you’ll be much clearer after our session about where to look next for the right support.
If it is, I’m so looking forward to working with you.
Simply click on this link, pick a session type, date and timeslot and we’re ready to go!
Before your first session, as part of our coaching agreement, a simple contract outlining the role of the coach and client and what we are both committing to, will be sent to you.