With the lockdown beginning to lift are you and your team all rushing to get back on track, but are unclear on where you are heading? Is the destination the same as it was at the start of 2020?
We’ve all experienced massive systemic change in the world of work and seismic shifts in our society. We’ve seen how important it is for countries to share information and to collaborate in an effective way for a common goal. We’ve learned new things, been forced to adapt faster than we could have imagined and also experienced personal losses and disconnects along the way. There’s a risk that we could lose some of the wisdom and insight we’ve gained.
We now see how interconnected and interdependent we all are – in order to move forward with renewed focus, your team could use the opportunity to ensure there is clarity and alignment, so that you are positioned to sustain yourselves through ongoing challenges and changes.
Liz Barron of Realize Coaching (my coaching collaborator) and I have co-designed a Virtual Team ‘Refocus’ Workshop, to help leaders and their teams to:
– Refocus and reconnect with the team purpose
– Renew and recalibrate team goals and realistic priorities
– Reestablish new team norms for the “new normal”
– Realign the team’s shared values and what’s really important
You and your team will leave the short workshop with the following outcomes:
– A clear sense of how far you have come, the destination and the new starting point
– Recognition of what has been done well and the challenges that have arisen
– Taking stock and valuing what has been learned that will be useful in the future
– Planning next steps for people and teams to sustain progress
This 2.5 hour workshop is ideal for Project Teams, Small or Medium Enterprises, Management or Leadership Teams. If you’re interested would like to find out more about it, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you.